It’s the time of year again. The holidays are quickly approaching… or they’re already here. Some say that after Halloween, it is officially Christmas time. Do you agree? Whether you start planning for the holidays and gift giving season as soon as November 1st hits or you do things last minute (like many of us), we know that finding the perfect gift for your best friend can be STRESSFUL. But don’t worry, we are here to help you find a gift that your best friend will love.
For the Fitness Friend
- A Personalized Water Bottle: Hydration is important. Get them a stylish or personalized water bottle so they can stay hydrated during their workouts.
- Nutrition Subscription Box: A nutrition subscription box can help with trying new things like protein bars or workout supplements.
- Fitness Gear: Workout clothes, resistance bands, wrist straps, lifting belt, all the good stuff that helps with a good workout.
For the Outdoorsy Friend
- Camping Gear: The essentials needed for camping… a nice tent, sleeping bag, portable stove or lantern.
- Outdoor Clothing: The outdoors can be quite unpredictable. Gifting your friend with a waterproof jacket or a nice coat could be a thoughtful buy.
- National Park Pass: An annual pass to a national park can allow your friend to explore the beauty of nature year around.
For the Fashionista Friend
- Statement Jewelry: Help your friend add a little extra flair to their outfits with a statement necklace, earrings or bracelet.
- Designer Accessories: If your budget allows for it, get them a designer purse scarf or sunglasses to elevate their fashion game.
- Fashion Magazine Subscription: Vogue, Elle, Vanity Fair… some of the greats to keep them updated on the latest trends and give them inspo.
For the Bookworm
- Book Store Gift Card: A gift card to their favorite book store that will allow them to choose their next literary adventure.
- Library Subscription Box: A monthly book subscription box will give them something to look forward to and keep them on their toes when it comes to their next reading experience.
- E-Reader: Consider an e-reader like a Kindle to give them a convenient way to read no matter where they are.
For the Foodie
- Cooking Class: Gift them a cooking or baking class to enhance their culinary skills.
- Recipe Book: Find a cooking book that features their favorite cuisine or chef’s recipes.
- Personalized Apron: Get them a personalized apron with their name or initials.
For the Tech Enthusiast Friend
- Computer Accessories: A wireless keyboard or mouse or laptop stand are great gifts that will enhance their workspace.
- Unique Tech Gadgets: A retro tech gadget such as a vintage gaming console or mini printer that prints straight from your phone are fun gifts that tech enthusiasts will love.
- Customized Laptop or Phone Case: Personalize a laptop case or phone case with their name or initials.
For the Music Lover
- Concert Tickets: By tickets to see their favorite artist or band in concert.
- Vinyl Records: Expand their vinyl collection with a classic album or a limited edition release.
- Artist/Band Merch: Get them a t-shirt, poster or hat with their favorite band or artist on it.
For the Artsy Friend
- Art Supplies: Consider high-quality paints, pencils, sketchbooks, or sculpting materials.
- Art Workshop: Gif them a workshop or class in their preferred art form.
- Custom Art Prints: Commission an artist to create a personalized piece of art.
For the Travel Enthusiast
- Travel Accessories: Gift them with a stylish weekender bag, a travel pillow, packing cubes or a nice wireless charger.
- Travel Journal: Choose a beautifully bound travel journal for them to document their adventures.
- Language Learning Course: If your friend likes to travel abroad gift them a language learning course to enhance their experience
For the Long Distance Friend
- Subscription Box: Gift them a monthly subscription box of their favorite things whether it be beauty items, coffee, food or pet supplies.
- Friendship Lamp: Gift your long distance friend a Friendship Lamp so you can stay connected with them no matter how far away they are.
- Memory Frame: The Digital Memory Frame Friendship Lamp is a great gift because it allows you to stay connected as well as getting to share your latest photos with your long distance friend.
As mentioned above, we know how stressful the gift buying season can be. We hope that this list that we put together gives you some ideas for the perfect gift for your best friend to show them how much they mean to you.